On April 20, we invite you to an offline meeting with specialists from the Center for Hydrometeorological Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Attention! Uzhydromet and Unisat present!
An important aspect of assembling and launching a nanosatellite is working with data! Let’s start preparations for the launch of a new nanosatellite, discuss what sensors will be installed on it and what useful weather data will be collected!
At the meeting, you will also learn about:
• activities of Uzhydromet;
• what specialists work there and how many girls and women among technicians and engineers;
• what are the promising professions in weather data analysis and forecasting;
• what commercial data Uzhydromet sells;
• what useful meteorological data can be obtained by OUR NANO-SATELLITE;
• collection, storage and use of data on environmental pollution and climate change.
Date: April 20, 2022
Time: 16:00 – 17:30
Venue: Center of Hydrometeorological Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Uzhydromet).
Address: Tashkent, Osie street, 72
Places are limited! Please register using the link: